1¼ cups sugar
2/3 cup butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 ripe bananas, mashed
2 Eggs, beaten
2¼ cup flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
¼ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
**Sugar and Cinnamon to sprinkle on top of cooked cookies**
- In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl: cream sugar, butter, and vanilla.
- Add eggs and mashed banana.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry. Chill 30 minutes in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Prepare a large cooking pan (or two medium ones) by covering it in parchment paper.
- Drop tablespoon sized scoops of dough on pan and bake for 10-12 minutes. Cool for 2-4 minutes on cooking pan.
- While cookies are still warm, sprinkle desired amount of sugar and cinnamon on top of the cookies.