- 1/3 cup avocado oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 2 large or 3 small mashed bananas
- 1/4 cup milk (I used skim but any kind is great!)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Desired amount of cinnamon
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned oats + a little more to sprinkle on top of each muffin
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare muffin tin by either greasing it with butter or placing in baking cups.
- In a large bowl, whisk the avocado oil and honey together.
- Add eggs and proceed to whisk.
- Pour in the mashed bananas, milk, baking soda, vanilla extract, salt, and cinnamon. Lightly whisk until all ingredients are mixed together.
- Spoon in flour and oats until all ingredients are combined.
- Pour batter evenly into each muffin cup. Each cup should be about two-thirds full.
- Sprinkle a little bit of oats on top of each un-baked muffin.
- Bake 23-25 minutes: until a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean.
- Once done, place muffins on a cooling rack.
Enjoy with butter and maybe even some coffee: Yum!