A soft, chewy, and chocolatey brownie made of only 5 simple ingredients!
- 1 cup mashed sweet potato
- 1/2 cup crunchy natural peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Scoop the peanut butter and honey into a smaller saucepan and place on stove at medium heat. Stirring occasionally, melt ingredients together until substance is gooey and easy to stir. This took me roughly 5 minutes.
- Remove gooey substance from stove and place into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the mashed sweet potato, cacao powder, and chocolate chips. Mix all ingredients together: if mixture is appearing dry add 1 tablespoon of water.
- Spoon mixture into a greased pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow brownies to cool!
- Can be stored in the refrigerator or at room temperature: Enjoy!