- 8 ct. H‑E‑B Jumbo Flaky Homestyle Biscuits
- 8 H‑E‑B Fully Cooked Homestyle Meatballs **thawed**
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using your fingers, flatten each biscuit.
- Place one spoonful of marinara sauce, one meatball, and desired amount of parmesan onto the center of the biscuit.
- Wrap dough around meatball. Place seam side down.
- In a small bowl, microwave butter, garlic, and desired amount of salt/pepper for one minute. Pour one spoon full of melted butter mixture over each biscuit.
- Bake for 19 minutes: Serve Warm.
- **Optional: Right before serving, heat up the left over marinara sauce for 1 minute in the microwave as a dipping sauce!**