- 24 ounces red potatoes, diced
- 16 ounce package frozen corn
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 6 cups low sodium organic free range chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onions
- salt and pepper for taste
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- garlic pepper
- cayenne pepper
- shredded parmesan cheese
- Place diced potatoes and frozen corn in the Crock-Pot. In a small bowl mix together the flour, garlic powder, dried minced onions, and salt/pepper. Stir in mixture to corn and potatoes. Finally stir in chicken stock until everything is combined.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 7-8 hours. When ready to eat, stir in butter and heavy cream.
- Serve immediately by sprinkling desired amount of garlic pepper, cayenne pepper, and shredded parmesan cheese.