- 1 cup uncooked long grain brown rice
- Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese
- 1 Medium Avocado
- Romaine Lettuce
- H-E-B Organics Ranch Salad Dressing
- Chipotle Hot Sauce
- In a medium pan, combine 1 cup of the long grain brown rice and two cups of water. Briefly stir and bring to a rolling boil. Once boiling, reduce heat to a simmer and cover with a tight fitting lid for 45 minutes. After rice is completely cooked, remove from stove top.
- Scoop out roughly half of the cooked rice into a smaller bowl.
- Immediately sprinkle cheese on top of warm rice.
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the seed, and cut the avocado into slices. Scoop out segmented avocado with a spoon onto the cheese.
- Add desired amount of chopped up romain lettuce.
- Finally, drizzle desired amount of ranch and chipotle sauce.
I love eating this easy dish before work, it keeps me full all day long!