- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- Frozen HEB Fajita Vegetable Blend
- Frozen HEB Western Fiesta Mix
- 5 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 425 degrees, line baking pan with tin foil, and set aside.
Chop the chicken into smaller cubes.
Place chicken and frozen vegetables on to the tin foil lined pan. In a small bowl, combine the avocado oil and all of the seasonings listed above.
Pour the oil mixture over the veggies and chicken and toss with a large spoon until everything coated.
Bake for 10 minutes, take out pan from oven, mix everything around, and place pan back into oven. Bake for an additional 25 minutes.
Remove from the oven and serve immediately!
Enjoy with rice, quinoa, or my favorite: garlic bread.