- 3-4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 cup uncooked long grain brown rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 Wyler’s instant bouillon chicken cube
- Salsa Verde 8 ounces
- Pour avocado oil in a frying pan and heat.
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces, place into hot pan, and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook chicken completely through (165° Fahrenheit).
- In a separate pot add water, bouillon cube, rice, cooked chicken, and salsa verde.
- Bring ingredients to a boil then cover with a lid, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 35 minutes (until the rice is completely done).
- Serve immediately or freeze in individual baggies for up to 6 months!
Heating instructions if frozen:
- Place frozen rice block in a microwave safe dish.
- Microwave on “Defrost” for 3 minutes.
- Microwave regularly for 2 minutes.
- Stir and enjoy!