- 3-4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 4 Cups Frozen Broccoli Florets
- 8 oz. Cheddar Cheese
- 2-4 Tablespoons Avocado Oil
- Desired Amount of Salt
- Desired Amount Garlic Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place chicken breasts in the baking dish.
- Cover both sides of the breasts with avocado oil, salt, and garlic pepper.
- Place broccoli florets on top of the chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle the cheddar cheese over the broccoli florets.
- Place baking dish with lid or loosely fitted foil over the top in oven for 45-60 minutes or until the chicken is completely cooked.
- Check the chicken throughout to make sure that the broccoli is not burning!
- Serve immediately!