- 1 bag frozen diced hash browns [30 ounces]
- 4 cups water
- 2 Wyler’s instant bouillon chicken cubes
- 1 can cream of chicken soup [10 ounces]
- 1 package cream cheese [8 ounces, not fat free]
- Pepper for taste
- Place hash browns in Crock-Pot.
- Add in water, bouillon chicken cubes, cream of chicken soup, and desired amount of pepper.
- Cook on LOW for 7 hours.
- An hour before serving, cut the cream cheese into small cubes, place them in the crock pot, and stir the soup a few times throughout the hour before serving.
- Once cream cheese is mixed in, it is ready to eat!
- Tip: When serving, top with Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese and more pepper!