- 3-4 ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups Unblanched Almond Flour/Meal
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare loaf pan by greasing it with real butter and set aside.
- Mash bananas with a fork in a medium bowl.
- Add sugar, vanilla, and water in a separate large bowl.
- Add flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and mashed bananas into the large bowl.
- Mix well.
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the bread comes out clean.
- Serve, eat, and enjoy: warm or cool!