College Cookies! Cheap, Easy, Healthy!
What you need:
- 1/3 cup of melted butter
- 1 mashed banana
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour (healthy alternative: almond flour)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Mix together all wet ingredients (banana, vanilla, butter) in a medium bowl.
- Add in all dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, chocolate chips) and stir until mixture is of a dough consistency.
- Cover cooking pan with parchment paper.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, drop cookie dough onto cooking pan leaving 1 inch of room for each cookie.
- Bake at 350 for 12 minutes