- Whole Grain Tortillas (5-10 count)
- 6 Eggs
- 3/8 cup Feta Cheese (Half of a 6 oz container)
- Two Large Handfuls of Fresh Spinach
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon Butter
- Salt/Pepper for Taste
- Thoroughly coat a large fry pan with butter.
- Rinse and chop red bell pepper and spinach: place into a large fry pan along with desired amount of salt/pepper for taste.
- Cook the bell pepper and spinach on medium heat for 10 minutes, stir mixture occasionally.
- Crack eggs on top of mixture and scramble all ingredients together.
- Once the eggs are almost done cooking add feta cheese and continue to cook (stirring occasionally so the eggs do not burn) until most of the liquid coming off the vegetables and cheese have evaporated.
- Once completely done, take pan off of the burner and spoon in desired amount of egg mixture into tortilla.
- Wrap tortillas tightly and cover in tin foil to be frozen for a quick, easy, and nutritious breakfast.
Amount of tortillas used are based on the size of your tortilla and how much of the mixture you place in each tortilla!!
How to make egg mixture:
Making the burrito: